There is nothing worse than waking up first thing in the morning with a stiff neck, except of course when you have neck pain, finding the best pillow for neck pain can be a rather hefty task. Studies show that an average of 30% of the global population struggles to find relief from neck pain. When you struggle with stiffness and neck pain, it makes it harder to feel optimistic about the day ahead of you.
- 1 Best Pillow for Neck Pain Reviews 2017: Ultimate Guide
- 2 What’s the best pillow for me and how will it help reduce pain and stiffness?
- 3 Different materials to consider
- 4 What to consider before purchasing a pillow
- 5 Some tips to help make your pillow last longer
- 6 Top 10 pillows on the market 2017:
- 6.1 1. Coop Home Goods Shredded Memory Foam Pillow with Bamboo Cover
- 6.2 2. Sleep Innovations Contour Memory Foam Pillow
- 6.3 3. Mediflow Original Waterbase Pillow
- 6.4 4. Travelrest – The Ultimate Travel Pillow
- 6.5 5. Classic Brands Conforma Memory Foam Pillow
- 6.6 6. Snuggle-Pedic Ultra-Luxury Bamboo Shredded Memory Foam Pillow Combination
- 6.7 7. Lumbar Support Pillow
- 6.8 8. CozyCloud Bamboo Shredded Memory Foam Pillow, Queen
- 6.9 9. Chiroflow Premium Water Pillow
- 6.10 10. Bru Joy Travel Pillow
Best Pillow for Neck Pain Reviews 2017: Ultimate Guide
Finding a pillow will have a major impact on your positivity levels and perhaps even your lifestyle. I mean we all love a good night’s rest. If you struggle with any kind of pain or stiffness through your neck to your shoulders, fear not. In this article, we have listed some of the best pillows, as well as things to consider when deciding on the perfect pillow for yourself. We have also extensively listed the top 10 pillows in 2017. By the end of this article, if you haven’t already decided on the pillow you need, you will undoubtedly have the confidence and knowledge to find it.
Although it seems absurd to think something as simple as a pillow could cause pain or discomfort just because it doesn’t suit you, however, studies show that pillows are an extensive cause of neck pain mainly due to a bad posture while sleeping, without listing all the complicated biological names. It is important to keep your spine and ligaments tension free, the spine should be straight for a good sleeping posture this will reduce if not remove neck pain and stiffness first thing in the morning.
What’s the best pillow for me and how will it help reduce pain and stiffness?
The first step to finding the perfect pillow for a good night’s rest is to consider your sleeping style, we all have a specific way that we prefer to fall asleep. There are 3 main categories that these “habits” can fall in namely:
- Sleeping on your back.
- Sleeping on your stomach
- Sleeping on your side
If it seems that you only have a rough idea on your preferred way to sleep, spend a few nights with the thought in mind just before you go to sleep. In general, the sleeping style will be easily distinguishable by the way that you fall asleep majority of the time. For example, if you find that you are most comfortable laying on your side and when you fall asleep it is generally on your side, this would mean you are a side sleeper.
For primary back sleepers
When you sleep on your back, you want to find a pillow, medium in size. It shouldn’t be too thick, this would result in your head being positioned higher than the rest of your body. The pillow, however, should not be too thin either as this would result in your head simply sinking to mattress level. The best pillow would be one that is firm for support at the bottom and of medium length so as to ensure that your head is still aligned with your neck and the rest of your body. See picture below for an example.
The bottom piece is firmer for support of the neck, the middle is slightly lower than the rest of the pillow so as to cradle your head for maximum comfort, for the larger necks the pillow can be rotated so as to use the top for neck support which is also firm, the sides acting as barriers and head support.
For stomach sleepers
As a stomach sleeper, the best pillow to ensure comfort tied with good comfort will be a reasonably flat pillow it should be soft. Sometimes you may not even need a pillow at all. However, having a soft pillow can help to ensure that there is no tension through the neck down the spine. Thus minimizing the chance of neck pain, back pain, and general stiffness.
Although fairly simple, just to describe how this pillow is used. The middle is for head support with open areas to lessen the pressure as well as to allow equal distribution of size increase if you are one who prefers lying with one hand underneath the pillow.
For side sleepers
It is a good idea to look for a medium – firm pillow to support the space between your neck and mattress when you lie down, it is also recommended to use a pillow between your knees as it will help improve the spinal alignment.
Although not a usual pillow, pillows like these are perfect for side sleepers. The top curve will be the support for your head while the bottom curl can be placed between your knees. These, however, are not necessary normal pillows can be just as effective.
If you are still unsure, here is a video that explains what you should be looking for when choosing your pillow.
Different materials to consider
Now that you know what the best type of pillow is for your form while you sleep, next is to consider which filling you would most prefer to use. There are many various guises, however, we want to bring you the best types that are most commonly used along with the pros and cons for each type!
The first two things to consider before choosing the material you want is:
- Consider any medical issues, some pillows are better for those with chronic neck pain. Some pillows may help more with those that suffer from neck pain and headaches and so forth. Also, consider allergies.
- Consider the cost – some material can be more expensive due to the quality of the material.
Down or feather pillow
Generally, these pillows make use of feathers from duck, geese. One can order a specific filling. Thereby able to control the firmness. Generally, the more firm pillows are for side sleepers, where the less firm are recommended for back and stomach sleepers. Things to keep in mind:
- Not commonly known, there is a difference between down and feather pillows. A down pillow is generally softer and is generally located under the harder feathers, which leads to a feather pillow. This will be harder.
- Due to being manufactured from a natural material, these remain rather durable and reportedly can last up to 10 years.
Wool or Cotton pillow
These materials are great if you suffer from allergies, as these are resilient to that of dust mites and mold – it is hypoallergenic. These are known to be more firm then soft therefore are more suitable for side sleepers. However, it is possible to find a very thin version of this pillow type.
These are known to be characteristically more elastic as well as resilient as they are made from the sap from rubber trees. Good for those with allergies as they are resilient to mold. The best of all these pillows can literally remember you! This means that while you’re sleeping the pillow forms to shape your head and neck. These come in all shapes and sizes thus making them viable for all three categories of sleepers. Although they can be more expensive than the other materials available.
Memory foam Pillow
These are most likely the best pillows you can get for yourself. Made of Polyurethane, after which is then combines with additional chemicals. The great thing is these come in all shapes and sizes, including an S shape which is perfect for side sleepers, even better for side sleepers who suffer from neck pain or shoulder pain.
They last long, also molding to the shape of your head and neck, thus providing the best support for your neck, head, and shoulders. However, as with all brilliant things there are a few downfalls including:
- This material doesn’t “breathe”, this can cause hotness while sleeping.
- If you are an active sleeper, constantly move around a lot – these may not be the most comfortable as they take times to mold into different shapes.
- A new memory foam pillow may have a peculiar smell, however, this will go away within a short period of time.
If none of these seem appealing, or you need a more “involved” pillow. There are certain kinds of pillows called Specialty pillows, here’s a list of some of the choices you have:
- Cervical pillow – These have an extra layer of firmness in the lower part of the pillow so as to provide more support to the neck. They come in various shapes and materials.
- Water Pillows – Highly recommended from Chiropractors as well as a few physical therapists. These are recommended mainly due to the fact that these pillows use water, so you can customize it to your personal needed density and support.
- Cool Pillows – Are you susceptible to night sweats or hot flashes? These may be your solution. These pillows are filled with tiny beads that absorb heat from your head leaving the section where your head is positioned cool and dry.
What to consider before purchasing a pillow
It is important to read up on the pillow you are considering, certainly so if it is a rather expensive pillow you are investing in. Reading reviews is a good way to go about doing this.
The price tag is nowhere near to an indicator on whether a certain pillow is better or worse for you. Often the perfect pillow can be found without having to rob a bank account.
Although it may seem foolish, we promise that it is far from it. Test out the pillow before you buy it. If there is a mattress lay down for a minute or two so as to get a feel of the pillow, this will help you to determine if it is the right pillow for you.
Some tips to help make your pillow last longer
Not commonly known, your pillows should be washed a total of twice every year and no this doesn’t only extend to the pillow cases. This includes the pillows themselves, can you believe it?
Depending on the pillow type, there is a possibility that your pillow is harboring not only dust mites and bacteria but also dead skin cells.
Step by step guide on how to wash your pillow:
- Remove covers and pillow protectors.
- Combine hot water with a mild detergent such as bleach or dishwasher liquid.
- Next the tricky part:
- If you have a top loader washing machine – add your mix of cleaning solution and water, ensure it all mixes together properly before adding the pillows in. Once you have added the pillows in let them soak for an hour or two. Turn the pillow horizontal and flip over every half an hour so as to clean the entire pillow.
- If you have a front loader washing machine – Add both pillows and water mix into a large basin, letting it soak for an hour or two before putting it back into the washing machine.
- Once the pillows are done soaking, run them through a full cycle so to ensure a thorough cleaning, it is advised to run the cycle twice so as to ensure that they are not retaining any water.
Next step – drying out the pillows
- Check the label to ensure that they can go in the dryer.
- Set the dryer heat to low and add two tennis balls that have been kept in clean socks. The tennis balls will separate the wet fluff so as to ensure it dries efficiently whereas the clean socks will prevent an uncomfortable tennis ball smell.
- Check every 30 – 45 minutes to ensure that your pillow is getting thoroughly dried, Note: if this is not properly done. There is a chance that mold can form in your pillow.
- If your pillows are not dryer friendly, simply hang them out to dry. This may take longer but it’s better than them being melted to a puddle of goo
Top 10 pillows on the market 2017:
1. Coop Home Goods Shredded Memory Foam Pillow with Bamboo Cover
It seems to be another night, you simply cannot find the right position to fall asleep to, and frustrating you, even more, is every time you do move it seems you’re even-more-uncomfortable. Wishing there was a way to easily find comfort. Coop home goods have worked relentlessly to bring this shredded memory foam pillow to the market, for just that purpose.
The material is a mix between 60% polyester and 40% bamboo, this alone ensures that comfort is a guaranteed factor. Coop Home Goods, However, took it a step further. They designed the pillow so as to mold to that of the consumers head and neck over time. Providing both maximum support to the neck ligaments and spine as well as cozy comfortableness.
As a memory foam pillow, this product is resilient to both dust mites as well as mold, therefore, if you have allergies, fear not – a peaceful rest tonight is a probability!
- Pillow molds itself to the exact shape of your head and neck, increasing support.
- Hypoallergenic, those with allergies will not suffer from this product.
- Due to being memory foam, there is greater ventilation.
- 30-day dissatisfaction guarantee.
- If you are a restless sleeper, constantly moving. This pillow may be uncomfortable due to the length of time it takes to change shape.
Things to consider
If necessary, keep in mind when washing this product of the tips provided earlier in this article. This is to ensure that the product remains in good quality and, therefore, will last for a longer period of time.
This pillow is practically a life saver, the support that it will provide for both your head and neck will reduce any uncomfortable stiffness or pain that you may experience by a drastic amount as well as improving not only the quality of your sleep, perhaps also the duration that you sleep.
2. Sleep Innovations Contour Memory Foam Pillow
Tossing and turning, it’s a nightmare. You are constantly searching for that elusive posture, that method required to be comfortable enough to fall asleep, yet still avoid the stiffness and neck pain that you may perhaps experience. Sleep Innovations Contour memory foam pillow may indeed help you in your search.
With a simple, yet elegant design that will rival any other pillow brand, this product is truly a great display of passion into this niche market, through simplicity, we find comfort and support to improve our restfulness!
Sleep innovations have designed a product that will perfectly align itself with the unique shape of your head and neck. Through this customization, it provides full support along the neck ligaments through the spine. This helps to ensure the correct posture is maintained while sleeping. Protecting us from the unrelenting stiffness and pain that occurs with our everyday pillows.
- Memory Mold – Over time, its shape will mold to reflect that of your head and neck, improving support and comfortability.
- Relieves tension on neck, shoulders, and back. Thus, allowing muscles to fully relax.
- 5 year limited warranty from the manufacturer.
- While brand new, this product may contain a strange smell. However, this will dissipate in a short time frame.
Things to consider
Keep in mind that while you may be an active sleeper – meaning that you move around constantly, as the product takes times to mold into new shape. This may not be the most comfortable product for you.
Sleep innovations, have manufactured their product so as to provide consumers a restful, peaceful night of quality sleep with little pain or stiffness, and I believe that they have achieved the task that they set out for in being one of the best pillows to help with neck pain and headaches as well as back or shoulder pain.
3. Mediflow Original Waterbase Pillow
Are you one of those people, who consider a good night of sleep is almost similar to that of a Christmas miracle? Rare and few, with the occasion more often than not arising where you are startled awake through neck pain or stiffness Mediflow original water base pillow is what you need to get a miracle, every night!
Intricately woven to provide a top quality feel with an extreme base support allowing that stiff neck syndrome to lessen if not disappear completely. Mediflow attained the extreme goal of a perfect water pillow specialty design that provides maxim with regards to both support and comfort.
This product is completely adjustable to unique consumer desired firmness. This means that you can customize it so as to provide the perfect support that you need for your spine to remain straight, yet for you to remain comfortable.
An advanced feature of this product is its automated response to movement to maintain the proper support your spine needs while you sleep.
- Clinically proven to enhance quality sleep in more than four separate ways
- Responds to movement automatically so as to provide consistent support throughout the night.
- 30-day satisfaction guarantee.
- One-year warranty against defects of the product.
- Can be heavy when filled. Making it less portable.
Things to consider
When first using this product, keep in mind that it may take a few attempts to find the right density and firmness for your unique needs. Once found, however, this product will provide the night’s rest that it has promised!
In light of water pillows, they are strongly suggested via chiropractors as well as a few physical psychiatrists as they offer a support structure that can be allocated as per the consumer’s needs. Perfect for avoiding an uncomfortable stiff neck in the morning as well as greatly decreasing the chance of neck pain and other unpleasant circumstances.
4. Travelrest – The Ultimate Travel Pillow
Do you often travel, using transport such as plains, buses or trains? If so then you will surely know the struggle of falling asleep and the neck pain and stiffness that accompanies it. Not only does it leave an uncomfortable and restless sleeping experience. Consistently doing this may end up causing serious damage to your neck ligaments. Travelrest has taken travelers into account and provided The Ultimate Travel Pillow to help deal with these pressing struggles.
Travelrest took into account not only travelers but also for children. Falling asleep in a moving vehicle is something that we all start doing at a very young age, for some of us, this becomes a habit. Travelrest has managed to provide a perfectly scalable product that we can use not only for ourselves but also for our kids if they happen to fall asleep in the car on a road journey.
With a patented design that fully focuses on providing proper support to prevent tension and neck strain, not only are you able to deflate this pillow efficiently. It also rolls up into space conservative capsule which can easily be stored, of if necessary tied to the handle of bags for travelers.
- Provides full lateral support, making it easier to not only get comfortable but also fall asleep and can even improve the duration of your sleep.
- Promotes proper neck and head alignment as well as keeps the head from falling forward which can cause severe neck pain.
- Fully adjustable and has a multi-use feature.
- Versatile to different environments. Can be used on almost any form of transport!
- In long trips, it may be required to re-inflate over a long time period.
Things to consider
As with any inflatable object, it is important to keep a mindful eye for things that may end up damaging or wearing down the product. Although it can be used constantly for an unlimited duration. It may not do so well when poked with an overly sharp knife.
Travelrest has provided us with a universal solution to an age old problem, at least once in every individual’s lifespan, we have fallen asleep whilst sitting and suffered greatly from the neck pain that spiked up, waking us up and providing poor quality sleep. The Ultimate Travel Pillow provides a means for us to rest, without fear of strained neck muscles and giving us the opportunity for content rest on the go.
5. Classic Brands Conforma Memory Foam Pillow
Are you a sleeper, who has no universal sleeping method, this means that you sleep on perhaps your back and then your side every night, or something similar to that. This would make finding the right adaptable pillow may not be an easy task. However, without the right pillow, you’re finding difficulty in a good night’s rest. Classic Brands Conforma Memory pillow is the pillow you need, let’s examine why.
A simple, yet effective design. Classic Brands Conforma memory foam pillow has a unique design that positively promotes the proper support for your neck, head, and shoulders while still remaining an excellent option for all type of sleepers
Manufactured from a cotton blend, with a tension relief memory foam attribute. This means, that this pillow is also Hypoallergenic – resilient to both dust mites and mold. Even more incredible, this pillow has the “cool” feature, meaning that it’s specifically designed with tiny beads inside the pillow which help to absorb the heat from your head, whisking it away. Leaving your pillow try and cool. This essentially removes events such as night’s sweats and helps with a higher standard of longer duration sleep.
- Memory foam leads to a general alignment with one’s head and neck.
- Hypoallergenic, resilient to both dust mites and mold.
- “Cool” sleep technology, reducing the chance of night sweats.
- Multi-use with regards to types of sleepers that use it.
- Can be a bit uncomfortable at first if you are a toss and turn sleeper.
Things to consider
Although this is of memory foam design, it is important to make sure that this is the right density and firmness for you. If it is when you first use it keep in mind that it may not immediately form to the shape of your head and neck as this does take time.
If you are a constant mover, whilst you sleep. Then this is the absolute best problem, especially so if you are suffering from any neck, shoulder pain. The versatility allows the pillow to compensate when you change positions. This helps to ensure that you maintain correct posture and relieves tension on your neck and spine. Promoting top quality rest.
6. Snuggle-Pedic Ultra-Luxury Bamboo Shredded Memory Foam Pillow Combination
You are trying to get some sleep, however, the more you try the harder it gets. Eventually, you manage to doze off just to be awakened by neck pain an hour later. This cycle of lack of sleep is creating a hazard in your life. You need a solution, well the great news is Snuggle Pedic has designed this Ultra Luxury Bamboo Shredded Memory Foam pillow so as to specifically help you rest and get a night of quality sleep.
Elegantly designed to provide a quality support for your head and neck, Snuggle Pedic, pulled out all the stops with a mix of 43% bamboo, 56.4% Polyester as well as 6% Lycra, to ensure that this pillow does what it was designed to do and that is to finally relieve your muscles and allow you to have a good night of peaceful sleep.
The combination of the materials used to manufacture this pillow allocates a high level of ventilation throughout the pillow, this helps it to remain cool while you rest. With a never goes flat guarantee, this pillow will ensure that your spine stays in a comfortable position all night long, with the ability to mold shape so as to perfectly support the neck for side, stomach and back sleepers.
- Hypoallergenic, peaceful nights rest for those with allergies.
- Extra ventilated material.
- 90-night sleep trial.
- Never goes flat!
- The ability to mold shape so as to conform perfectly to head and neck.
- Although has a greater range of ventilation. This does not guarantee the removal of events such as night sleep.
Things to consider
This is a brilliant pillow, designed with the user in mind. With only one flaw. This is that if you are a constant sufferer of events such as night sweats, although the pillow will help through being partially ventilated. It may not succeed in stopping the night sweats completely through absorbing all the heat from your head.
All in all, this is a brilliant product, specifically for those that suffer a variety of neck or back pain. This product will help you to sleep not only for longer but also, with a higher standard quality of rest. The features of this pillow make it a definite worthy investment.
7. Lumbar Support Pillow
Do you find yourself in a car often struggling with back pain, or perhaps at work in that uncomfortable office chair, it suddenly spikes leaving you unable to concentrate on the tasks that need to be done? Lumbar has come out with a brilliantly designed support pillow which will aid you in your struggles.
This support pillow from Lumbar was designed purely with versatility in mind. It can be used in countless situations. To keep posture at work, at home, in a car and the list goes on. Supplied in different colors and designed so as to perfectly align with the curves of your back. This is perfect to help relieve back pain. Made with a combination of 80% cotton, 20 % polyester, this is certainly and ultimately designed with a large degree of comfort in mind.
Designed so as to perfectly align with your back and spine, this pillow provides the maximum support you need for your back, lessening the risk of back pain. If you already suffer from back pain, this pillow helps support your back, through less tension on the spine. The pain may greatly lessen!
- Provides maximum back support through design and shape.
- Can be used in multiple environments (adaptable)
- Exquisite comfort.
- Can get quite hot.
Things to consider
Although it is adaptable to use anywhere, always consider what it is resting on. Using it, perhaps to lessen any sharp objects that may be poking into your back, for example, will damage the product.
If you suffer from back pain, this is by far the best product for you. As it can be used in almost all situations allowing you to have constant back support and pain relief! Perfectly designed not only for proper back support but also promotes comfort throughout the day.
8. CozyCloud Bamboo Shredded Memory Foam Pillow, Queen
CozyCloud Bamboo Shredded Memory Foam Pillow was designed specifically in mind for those that struggle with night sleep due to pain in the normal regions such as the neck, head or shoulders. This product is highly recommended from chiropractors due to the support that it provides. Let’s look how!
CozyCloud Bamboo shredded memory foam pillow has a simple design, what sets it aside from its competitors is that this high-density memory foam pillow has been designed so as to be soft as a feather, with heat reducing to improve quality and quantity of sleep.
As a memory foam pillow, this product is resilient to that of dust mites as well as mold, meaning that it is Hypoallergenic, not only is it able to mold to your size, i.e. the unique shape and size of your head and neck. It is also able to be used by all types of sleepers. With heat reducing material it is easy to see why CozyCloud Bamboo Shredded Memory Foam Pillow is highly recommended by chiropractors.
- Hypoallergenic – resilient to dust mites and mold.
- Ability to mold to the size and shape of your head and neck.
- Ability to be used by all types of sleepers.
- Heat reducing.
- May not completely remove events such as night sweats.
Things to consider
When purchasing a memory foam pillow, it is always important to consider the amount of movement in a night while you are sleeping. In order for the CozyCloud Bamboo Shredded Memory Foam Pillow to mold to the shape of your head and neck, it requires time, which may not be possible if you are constantly tossing and turning in your sleep.
Although it may not prevent heat and night sweats completely, it sure will help. Also providing top quality support to relieve tension from your neck, shoulders and back. This is a brilliant product and will help you with any pain that you may be suffering from with regards to neck, back. All in all a good investment choice for a night of peaceful sleep.
Do you struggle to find a pillow that is just right for you? The pillows you have are too thin, to firm, to thick and so forth. Chiroflow has manufactured a product that gives you not only the ability to customize the product for the desired density but also to control the firmness of the pillow let’s have a look how.
With an intricately woven design, Chiroflow Premium Water Pillow has been made so as to not only provide maximum support but also comfort. It may be standard in terms of design. However, when it comes to the application it sets aside a long distance of performance than that of its competitors.
With an easy to use design to control the density and firmness of the product, it is possible that Chiroflow has manufactured a way for you to ultimately find that correct density that will make this pillow perfect for you. With the ability to move as you move ensuring that there is a constant support to your neck ligaments preventing unfortunate events such as neck pain.
- Ability to self-adjust to desired density and firmness
- Constant consistent support to the neck and spine.
- Helps relieve tensions on neck and spine, allowing the muscles to relax and sleep to come easier.
- Takes trial and error runs in order to find the right density.
Things to consider
When you first start using Chiroflow Premium Water Pillow, it is wise to keep in mind that you will have to find the correct density. This will be the density that you find most comfortable, however, there should be little to no tension on the spine as it should be straight.
This pillow is perfect for any who just can’t seem to find the right pillow for them and struggle to fall asleep because of this. Not only does Chiroflow allow consumers to adjust the density of the product – essentially creating the perfect pillow. It also has diligently worked on ensuring that the product has a high-quality cover so as to ensure maximum comfort when falling asleep.
10. Bru Joy Travel Pillow
Do you find dozing off whilst traveling comes easily to you, however, almost every time that you do, you regret it as your head either flops to the side or falls forward. Causing incredible neck pain when you wake up and providing low-quality sleep Bru Joy Travel Pillow may just be the solution for that.
What sets aside Bru Joy Travel pillow, is not only the friendly design or comfort of the product. Also, the easy to inflate / deflate design that they have implemented to ensure ultimate satisfaction while the product is in use. With a reversible design, this product would be ideal for various situations. Perfect for someone that is constantly on the move.
With a reversible design, that provides perfect support to neck on both sides, with an easy to use inflate and deflate feature, Bru Joy Travel Pillow is designed perfectly for both convenience, support and comfort. Bru Joy Travel Pillow can be used in various circumstances during travel including, travel by car, bus, plane, boat and so the list goes on.
- Easy to inflate / deflate.
- Reversible design that provides equal support.
- Multi-purpose – can be used in various situations.
- Easily stored.
- Over long durations may need to be re-inflated.
Things to consider
It is important to remember, even the highest quality inflatable pillows may have air leaks, it is perfectly normal for a re-inflation to be necessary over long periods of time.
This pillow is perfect for both children and travelers alike, with a quick and simple method to inflate and put to use. This product provides the support that your neck needs at the convenience that you need! A great investment for those on the road often.
These products help provide a more stable support for your spine while you rest. If you are on the search for that night of sleep without a rude awakening finding a good pillow is a vital investment you need to make as it will have a viable impact on your quality of sleep. Over time it may even prevent pain and stiffness completely – sounds amazing right.